Eagle

Isle of Skye Wildlife Tours

FBFindUsOnFacebook320

Monday 27 January 2014

18th November 2013 - Tours running throughout the Winter

I'll be running Tours throughout the Winter, but understandably visitor numbers drop off at this time of year. So it's a shame I was out on my own with no one to share today's sightings with (at least it meant I took the camera!). This Golden Eagle sat on the hill nearby and gave great views through the telescope - but I wanted a photo so I moved a little closer and waited for it to take off. The pair and their youngster entertained me for a good hour before I moved on. . . . . It wasn't all perfect though, the other pair of Goldies were insistent on being on the opposite side of the glen to me no matter where I moved. And the hail stung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

downloadbrochurebutton
pinterestpiniticon

© Images and text copyright Andrew McLean and Wendy McLean

*Terms and Conditions Apply